Holy Empire of Reunion

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Holy Empire of Reunion

HOLY EMPIRE OF REUNION
      IMPERIAL PALACE OF ST. DENIS

Esteemed Sirs and Madams,

Reunion was once an active micronation outside our origins, which is the Lusophone Sector. That was because our micronation was founded in 1997, and was born bilingual (english/portuguese). Our chancellery has been very active since then (reuniao.org/chancellery) and that is why we got to know UVNO and so many german taions very much.

We were members of UVNO back when the days Andres Chilavert was the president of that great institution.

Reunion has many english speaking members but few who speak german. However, we have always managed to have a representative in continuos contact with german-speaking nations, and Reunion really values interaction with other micronations, and wants to establish relations with everyone who so desires. We never decided to keep ourselves from contacting you, and losing touch as we did. We want to re-construct that great relationship we had with so many german-speaking nations.

This is why we want to join the CartA map, as a full member of this Foundation, be really a part of the international map. We would, if you agree, have myself as an english speaking liaison and probably a secondary liaison who will be able to understand german fully. Whenever he or she is not around, I will be here observing, and asking questions. Maybe I will end up learning german !

We are part of the OIK map, but out of respect from you we wish to be part of yours too. Is this possible?

Now, let´s stop yakking and give you the data about Reunion, so you get to know more about us:

Name of the State: Sacro Imperio de Reuniao / Heiliges Kaiserreich Reunion
      Website of the State: reuniao.org
      a working e-mail-adress: imperador@reuniao.org
      Our Forum: yahoogroups.com/group/chandon/

Yours,

HHIM Emperor Claudio the First
      Emperor, Reunion
      Holy Empire of Réunion
      http://www.reuniao.org
      Forum: http://www.yahoogroups.com/group/chandon
    • RE: Holy Empire of Reunion

"A full member" as like as at the OIK? I concretisize: without interaction?

Hello!

That is not QUITE true. We participated for almost 3 years. unfortunately, after that, I was forbidden by the Imperial Chancellor to conduct intermicronational relations, which I now manage to have permission to do again!

I plan to interact with as many nations as there are people who speak English in the world (and Portuguese!). Also, we'll always look for officials in Reunion who speak German!

yours,

HHIM Claudio the First
      Holy Empire of Réunion
    • Sofern die Interaktion mit den restlichen CartA-Staaten vorhanden ist, sehe ich kein Problem damit, einen Staat einzutragen, der teilweise oder ganz fremdsprachig ist. Je nachdem, wie die Sache angegangen wird, kann das eine Bereicherung sein. Aber ganz klar: Erst die Kontakte, dann die Eintragung.

Und rein formal gesehen müsste sowieso der Bewertungsbogen (oder das Regelwerk) geändert werden, um einen Staat abzulehnen, nur weil er fremdsprachig ist.
      Patrick Botherfield
      Kingdom of Albernia
    • Mir würde es gefallen, wenn fremdsprachige MNs auf der CartA wären. Das gäbe wegen den zu überwindenden Sprachbarrieren einen ganz neuen Touch in die Sache.

Allerdings verstehe ich gewisse Bedenken - wer nicht über bestimmte Sprachkenntnisse verfügt, findet sich bei der Interaktion mit fremdsprachigen MNs ausgegrenzt. Möglicherweise ständen aber für bestimmte Aktionen Übersetzer zur Stelle, so wie bspw. ja auch oft gegenseitig technische Hilfe geleistet wird. Für frankophone MNs stände ich zur Verfügung und Englisch wird ja von den meisten verstanden.

Dass auch eine fremdsprachige MN die Aufnahmekriterien der CartA erfüllen muss, scheint mir selbstverständlich.
      aktuell für das Schwarzhahnland unterwegs
    • Generally speaking, I highly welcome virtual states that have their origins in real states other than Germany. However, during my whole presence in the German micronations - which covers about five years -, I never noticed anything from Réunion - no postings, no interactions with other states on the map, so I hope you'll excuse my doubts about a successful integration of Réunion on the map maintained by CartA. This doesn't mean I wouldn't give Réunion a chance, though. Finally, I'm just curious about one specific fact: the virtual Réunion seems to resemble the real island Réunion quite closely. If Réunion joined CartA, how much, in km², would it cover?
    • Original von Heinrich Louis II.
      Generally speaking, I highly welcome virtual states that have their origins in real states other than Germany. However, during my whole presence in the German micronations - which covers about five years -, I never noticed anything from Réunion - no postings, no interactions with other states on the map, so I hope you'll excuse my doubts about a successful integration of Réunion on the map maintained by CartA. This doesn't mean I wouldn't give Réunion a chance, though. Finally, I'm just curious about one specific fact: the virtual Réunion seems to resemble the real island Réunion quite closely. If Réunion joined CartA, how much, in km², would it cover?

Hi There!

Reunion has interacted directly with many nations, but not much through the forums. On the UVNO, we have many times voted (because its easy to translate whats being voted on, but not so much to translate every single message). Unfortunately since 2002 we have been very much away from intermicronational relations exception made to our presence at the LoSS , where I am Undersecretary General since 1999. (many re-elections).

We have the exact same territory of Reunion Island. In OIK, they simply decided to add Reunion island itself to their map, which was my suggestion, then, to president Chilavert. It's quite SMALL , 2510km2, and the shape would be exact the same of the real Island.

I hope you can help us enter this respectful body of nations. Reunion's a quite traditional micronation! We may have something to offer, experiences, etc.

For instance, take a look at reuniao.org/media/, which has many scanned newspapers and magazines which published articles on micronationalism that mentioned our country!

Yours, and thank you for your support,

Claudio de Castro
      Holy Empire of Réunion
    • The only problem I see, is the different understanding of micronationalism. Most German communities see themselves as purely imaginary, virtual nations - actually most micronations state on their homepage that they avow themselves to pure virtuality and to not take claim on "real" statehood. So German micronations are pretty much RPGs or so-called online games.

On the other hand, Reunion, just as many foreign micronations, claims real nationhood according to the criteria mentioned in the Montevideo Convention. I do not know whether it claims a piece of land as well, but already the difference in self-conception (game vs. statehood) makes it more or less impossible to interact on a common base.

Please, don't get me wrong - I'd like to have non-German micronations as part of our community. But they should share the same common beliefs as our community does.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Caleb McBryde ()

• There are rules for every nation which applies to join the CartA. One of these is this:

§ 13. Eintragungsbedingungen.
      (1) Jede Nation kann auf der Karte der CartA eingetragen werden oder einen Kartenplatz reservieren, sofern sie die folgenden Voraussetzungen erfüllt:
      1. Die Nation muss sich ausdrücklich zur Virtualität bekennen.

That means that every single nation has no real claims and is exclusively virtual. If this is not the case for Reuniao the CartA may not be the right map for you to join.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von Gilgamesh ()

• Original von Caleb McBryde
      On the other hand, Reunion, just as many foreign micronations, claims real nationhood according to the criteria mentioned in the Montevideo Convention. I do not know whether it claims a piece of land as well, but already the difference in self-conception (game vs. statehood) makes it more or less impossible to interact on a common base.

I don't think this point is as crucial as it may seem - my humble nation itself is something inbetween. Although purely virtual, our self-perception is that we are a state, albeit as part of a larger game. For me, there's really no problem here: if Réunion wants to join CartA, they should have the possibiliy to do so (in respect of the rules); it's really no problem to put a 2000-something-km²-island on the map.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Heinrich Louis II. ()

• Sehr geehrte Damen und Herren,

Es ist eine Genugtuung für mich, um in Kontakt mit Deutsch-sprachigen Ländern. Ich wuchs in einem evangelisch-lutherischen Deutsch Schule, und ich studierte sowohl in Portugiesisch und Deutsch. Einige Wurzeln von mir kam aus Deutschland und ließ sich in Rio und Süd-Brasilien. Obwohl, ich Entschuldigung für einige Fehler kann ich tun, denn es ist eine lange Zeit ich nicht sprech oder schreib Deutsch.

Ich bin hier als Gesandter von Seinen Heiligen Kaiserlichen Majestät Claudio der Erst, Heilig Kaiser von Réunion. Réunion war einst eine aktive micronation außerhalb unserer Herkunft, der lusophonen Sektor. Das war warum unsere micronation wurde 1997 gegründet, wurde geboren und zweisprachig (Englisch / Portugiesisch). Unsere Kanzlei hat sich sehr aktiv, da dann (reuniao.org / Kanzleramt), und dass ist der Grund, warum wir zu wissen, UVNO und so viele Deutschen Nationen.

Wir waren Mitglieder der UVNO zurück, wenn die Tage Chilavert Andres war der Präsident des großen Institution.

Reunion hat viele Englisch sprechende Mitglieder, aber nur wenige, die Deutsch sprechen. Wir haben jedoch immer gelungen, über einen Vertreter im ständigen Kontakt mit der Deutsch-sprachigen Ländern, und Reunion wirklich Werte Interaktion mit anderen micronations, und will, um die Beziehungen mit jedem, der dies wünscht. Wir haben auch nie beschlossen, uns von der Kontaktaufnahme mit Ihnen, Kontakt zu verlieren und wie wir es getan haben. Wir wollen, dass wieder große Beziehung hatten wir mit so vielen Deutsch-sprachigen Ländern.

Dies ist warum wir wollen sich die am der CartA Karte, als ein vollwertiges Mitglied dieser Stiftung, wirklich einen Teil der internationalen Karte. Wir sind nun in der Lage, über einen Vertreter, zu verstehen und zu schreiben in Deutsch voll, das ist mir.

Wir sind bereits Teil der OIK Karte, aber aus Respekt von Ihnen wollen wir ein Teil von Ihnen zu. Ist das möglich?

Lassen uns geben Sie die Daten über Reunion, so erfahren Sie mehr über uns:

Staatesnamen: Sacro Imperio de Reuniao / Heiliges Kaiserreich Réunion
      Staateswebsite: reuniao.org
      E-Mail-Adressen: imperador@reuniao.org, gwmszeni@gmail.com (meine)
      Unser Forum: yahoogroups.com/group/chandon

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

SH Fürst Giancarlo von Zeni
      Vertreter der Heiliges Kaiserreich Réunion
    • Original von Caleb McBryde
      The only problem I see, is the different understanding of micronationalism. Most German communities see themselves as purely imaginary, virtual nations - actually most micronations state on their homepage that they avow themselves to pure virtuality and to not take claim on "real" statehood. So German micronations are pretty much RPGs or so-called online games.

Please, don't get me wrong - I'd like to have non-German micronations as part of our community. But they should share the same common beliefs as our community does.

Sehr geehrter Herr McBryde,

Ich verstehe Ihre Bedenken, aber wir haben einige Punkte zu klären.

Wir sind nicht wirklich behaupten, die Insel Réunion Gebiet. Wir haben gerade sie als Referenz verwenden. Lusophonen micronationen immer noch nicht wissen, wie die Arbeit mit echten referecens, und das ist die echte Insel für uns bedeutet.

Ich denke, wir alle spielen die gleichen micronationalism: eine virtuelle Simulation eines Staates und einer Gesellschaft.

Grüße,

Fürst von Zeni
    • Original von Yaashur al-banabi
      There are rules for every nation which applies to join the CartA. One of these is this:

§ 13. Eintragungsbedingungen.
      (1) Jede Nation kann auf der Karte der CartA eingetragen werden oder einen Kartenplatz reservieren, sofern sie die folgenden Voraussetzungen erfüllt:
      1. Die Nation muss sich ausdrücklich zur Virtualität bekennen.

That means that every single nation has no real claims and is exclusively virtual. If this is not the case for Reuniao the CartA may not be the right map for you to join.

Herr Al-Banabi,

Wie ich bereits gelöscht Herr McBryde, wir tun wirklich nicht behaupten die Insel Réunion. Es ist nur ein referencial Gebiet für uns.

Grüße,

Fürst von Zeni
    • Es gibt in der Grundordnung nirgends die Auflage, dass ein Staat Deutsch als Simulationssprache haben muss, von daher meine ich, dass die MN Réunion ganz normal gemäss Grundordnung in einer ersten Phase um Reservierung und in einer zweiten Phase um Eintragung eines Kartenplatzes bei der CartA nachsuchen soll.

Die Behandlung allfälliger Vetos aus welchen Gründen auch immer wäre dann eine mit dem Eintragungsprozess verbundene Aufgabe.

Ich würde also hier schön nach Büchlein bzw. Grundordnung vorgehen und empfehle der MN Réunion, einen Reservierungsantrag zu stellen wie in der Grundordnung vorgesehen.
      aktuell für das Schwarzhahnland unterwegs
    • Territorial Claim

Greetings!

I am glad you all met my german-speaking liaison, Giancarlo Zeni. He's a good friend and has been a Reunian for ages. I hope you will enjoy debating with him.

Reunion is a political simulation. We do NOT claim ANY macronational territory. We believe on territory as a REFERENCE, a SYMBOL. It's not our interest to take Réunion from the French at all.

Our geography is merely a cultural resource. We make no territorial claims: we use Reunion Island as a reference, since when Reunion was founded we didn't have many people to share a fictional territorial map with us. It was 1997!

Now it's late to change things. We have divided the island in many Captaincies and Viceroyships, the maps are online, etc. But we make NO territorial claim.

This should probably be taken into consideration. We want to be friends with german-speaking micronations, interact, cooperate, have intermicronational relations. We want to be a working part of this body.

I hope you can accept us! We may have lots to learn from each other.

Yours,

Claudio de Castro
      Holy Empire of Réunion
    • Alright. Apparently nobody got my point. So I'll just quote the phrase I'm referring to.

That the project is not a role-playing game (RPG) or pure imaginary country, or that it aleeges to bear non-human population or similar fantastical claims;

Source: THE ALL-NEW REUNION DIPLOMATIC POLICY - 2006

That is obviously contradictory to the self-conception of German micronations as well as to the charter of the CartA.